DOORGATE fire doors are of metal construction and have a fire resistance rating of 60 and 90 minutes. Specially designed for high trafficked spaces such as public buildings, DOORGATE fire doors offer greater protection and fire safety.
• Fire resistance of 60 and 90 minutes;
• Wide range of standard dimensions in two different heights;
• Thermal insulation 1,2 (w/m2k);
• Torsional rigidity of the door leaf higher than of traditional assembling method;
• Galvanized sheet and paint with a high corrosion resistance and durability;
• Open Z frame for an easy installation;
• Excellent serial hardware;
• Great variety of hardware in stock;
• Tested for up to 200.000 opening and closing cycles;
• Galvanized steel sheets 0.7/0.9mm thick;
• High density rock wool insulation 145/180 kg/m3;
• Galvanised steel stiffeners;
• Hexagonal 14x36mm zinc plated anti-leverage bolt;
• Door thickness: 51mm, approx.
Designed for closing and sectorizing large areas in both, always open position and intensive use. It can be manual, semiautomatic and automatic operated. Its close is guaranteed by a counterweight acting on the panel. When the alarm signal emits a pulse to the electromagnet or the thermal fuse reaches 68ºC the doors is released and driven by the counterweight. Being then fully closed, the action of the fire expands the intumescent seal installed in the fire proof maze around the perimeter of the door, causing its sealing.